Sonic Ex Pals Sonic Ex Pals

I love the concepts of both / the story: Everyone's obsessed with Sonic but in real life nobody is that perfect. The artwork and animation did it's job to tell it well. Brilliant.

kalabor106 responds:

Many thanks. They do treat him as a perfect being at times.

[pivot4] Sonic animation [pivot4] Sonic animation

Amazing sense of flow. Well done.

The Dinner Date The Dinner Date

It was okay for what it was worth. I try using a thinner brush for outlines that are purely black otherwise everything looks fat. Alternatively use a thick outline that's a slightly darker colour than the shading colour. You are good at drawing. Keep it up.

GabrielNovakStudios responds:

Moderately, I would've used the pencil tool to do the shading and lining on the objects in my work, however, this was a very rushed project and I decided to use the paintbrush for the shading and lighting. The thick lines was partially because of the same situation, but it was also because of my drawing style on Flash. I use the thick lines mostly because it stands out, but I'll try to cut out on size next time. Thanks for the suggestions, though. I'll try to improve my work next time. :)

Rapture: The Game Rapture: The Game

Funny

Cool intro. Great style. I agree that it was too short though and a couple of different rockets or something would of made it better. But I think the novelty of the game / joke was done right. If the game was longer it would of worn off and been stupid. So I can't complain; It is what it is. As a side note: I actually finished it before realising you could shoot. I tend to not read apparently.

Happy Christmas Hentai Happy Christmas Hentai

eah

You can draw and animate amazingky. But Jesus what!

Whack A Dicklett! Whack A Dicklett!

fast and very addictive

great game, fast and very addictive, i ust played it with a graphics tablet and it worked awesome! but either works fine.

Jimbo Limbo (literal version) Jimbo Limbo (literal version)

This is great. It makes me feel like I'm trapped in a dark room full of ghouls saying stuff up close to my ears.

TheBigWhiteVan responds:

Thems no ghouls.

Theys the sweet nothings I whisper in your ear.

ParagonX9 - Polar 240 ParagonX9 - Polar 240

Excellent

Very good piece of music. Love it. Just needs a little bit more treble in it. :) well done.