Rapture: The Game Rapture: The Game

Funny

Cool intro. Great style. I agree that it was too short though and a couple of different rockets or something would of made it better. But I think the novelty of the game / joke was done right. If the game was longer it would of worn off and been stupid. So I can't complain; It is what it is. As a side note: I actually finished it before realising you could shoot. I tend to not read apparently.

Happy Christmas Hentai Happy Christmas Hentai

eah

You can draw and animate amazingky. But Jesus what!

Whack A Dicklett! Whack A Dicklett!

fast and very addictive

great game, fast and very addictive, i ust played it with a graphics tablet and it worked awesome! but either works fine.

GT and the Evil Factory GT and the Evil Factory

Amazing

Ive never seen a flash game with so much detail. Wish it ran a bit faster on my PC though. Any hints? Shrinking the screen seems to help but its small :( stupid flash!

Sort of reminds me of the MArio 64 / Banjo Kazooee where you collect stars / jigsaws to get through gates. Great game.

- GuitarMan - - GuitarMan -

Cool

Looks great, music was great. The game was ... poor... The idea was ok, but it needs sound effects and the enemies at the bottom of the screen couldn't be killed. The game just annoyed me.

Square2Ball Square2Ball

submit a review

Great game. Got to level 16. Hmmm. Guess I'm not patient enough. I liked everything about this game apart from the music got repetetive after a while. Next time try use some cool sound effects like when you die or launch the ball. Rated it a 4. ;)

The Epilepsy Game The Epilepsy Game

Brilliant

That was so awesome! I feel like throwing up and bathing my eyes in a salt bath though. It really does mess with your head having to concentrate on the dot through all the colours. Very well made. If you used some better sound effects and maybe particle effects when you get the starts then it would of been 10 for me! The music was great, suited it well. Overall pretty epileptic.

Camp Liberty: DEMO V0.02 Camp Liberty: DEMO V0.02

Meh twice

It's not a game... In games you can DO SOMETHING. Don't submit it if it's not finished, noone wants to play a game where there's nothing to do, no controlls and it doesn't even play right. I had to pause the playback to play it, and when I did all you could do was aim a scope around and shoot a couple of times.

Through the Machine Through the Machine

yeah yeah

Very well done. Drawn good and the style is great. The music matching to the components look nice. The game sucks though. No sound effects, hard to see anything. Too fast and the controlls were annoying. My wrist hurts trying to get the fly in the right spot!

Unique Unique

Great

Pretty enjoyable game. I got 123,000 ish. I think maybe to not have white on pale colours like green because it is way too hard to see. Lovely music and sounds and animation too. Simple is good.